Aurora, Colorado
1.8

I was test driving a brand new vehicle when a lady ran a stop sign and I hit her, she admitted to the police officer that she ran the stop sign and was cited a careless driving ticket, her insurance is All State mine esurance, they started the claim with them paying 60% me 40% WHAT I was driving as I should have and she ran a stop sign, then last week it was 80% her 20% me, what to *** I have never had an accident in my life that was my fault, clean record. Why am I having to pay for anything at all, my insurance claims person Colleen Manardo has not and does not return phone calls or emails.

They get there payment every month on time from my account that pays their wages and no one can bother to call back, just contacted a lawyer over Esurance, they suck. They have pictures of all intersections as well as both cars, I am seeking new insurance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esurance Auto Insurance.

Preferred solution: I want an attorney against E surance.

Comments

It has been 2 months and 4 days, Allstate said they are holding me part responsible for the accident because "I should have seen her running the stop sign, even though there was a club cab truck with a camper on it making a left hand turn beside me and I was suppose to see her running it, he may have and that's why he didn't turn but it was impossible for me to have seen her. Allstate should be called the yellow belly snake insurance company!!

Esurance Reviews