Potomac, Maryland

Esurance is an absolute nightmare if you have to file an expensive claim. I have struggled with them for two years after my then husband ran over something on the highway.

There was some pre-existing scratches to outside of the vehicle and grill because he didn’t take care of the car, but nothing pre-existing under the car. They covered the scratches on the outside of vehicle and said the damage under the car, which had damaged the transmission of the Mercedes and ripped the wiper fluid tank.was pre-existing damage and they refused to cover it. The transmission of my car will cost at least $8,000 to repair and they will not even pay for the tear down for an assessment. They want me to pay for the tear down and will only cover it if they find themselves at fault–what a thieving bunch of criminals this company employs!

I am now with Ameriprise through Costco who charges far less, and is a much better company. Do not make the mistake I did–Esurance is little more than a scam company pretending to insure your vehicles.

I would have given zero stars but have to give them at least one. You can do far better with Ameriprise or Amica, reputable companies with very decent pricing and excellent service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esurance Claim.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Esurance Cons: Claims processing.

• Esurance Horrible