Medina, Ohio

E-surance auto insurance company has got to be the worst company to have your policy with. I was rear ended by an uninsured driver, and not only were they the rudest people I have ever come across in my life, but they declined payment from the party that had hit me!!

Rather then deal with it them self, they shrugged it off to a third party collection agency for this guy to ignore until the end of time. Initially, he was willing to pay 50 bucks a month. When they sent him to collections he obviously got upset and now fell off the face of the earth. When I had called to follow up on this, I was yelled at, and hung up on by claims manager Cathy Cox.

She kept talking over me insisting I stop calling "Probably because she simply didn't want to do her job" I have had other insurance companies I have had made claims with, and they were nothing like what I experienced from the claims/subrogation of E-surance.

Their commercials with the catchy music in the back ground and friendly smiling faces is nothing like what you ACTUALLY get. I would strongly recommend another insurance company if you are shopping for one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esurance Auto Insurance.

Comments

I had them for a little while myself and discovered that their customer serv. isn't what they claim. Good Post

I had a similar experience with the same lady. She's good in with the VP of the entire company so she gets away with whatever.

However you a rite. They are not who you want your policy with.

Esurance Reviews