1.3

October 2017 my daughter was in an accident. Both cars were totaled, fortunately minor injuries for both parties.

The cop issued the other person a ticket for failure to stop and the driver admitted fault. It's cut and dry very obvious that it wasn't my daughter's fault. She didn't have a stop sign. The other driver didn't even slow down she just blew her stop sign.

3 months later essurance sends us an email stating they were not renewing our policy because my daughter was in an at fault accident. Wow really. They even documented in the Lexis nexis data base as my daughter being at fault. Now we are blackballed and are forced to pay much much higher premiums to whomever insurance company we shop because she was listed at fault in the data base.

It can take months or even years to fight this and get it corrected so we can get a policy with the correct rate. This will cost us thousands per year because of these lying pieces of ***. Now I'm forced to sue them. I hope they go out of business.

Please if you like to deal with honest people do not purchase insurance though essurance. Oh and try calling and gettig an answer or getting a situation fixed it's a total waste of time. These people are liars without a conscience.

Not sure if there are any insurance company's that are honest but I know for a fact essurance employees absolutely hate their customers and just want their money. Don't know how they sleep at night.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esurance Auto Insurance.

Comments