Southfield, Michigan

Esurance Homeowners insurance is partially denied my hail damage claims.Insurance company adjuster saying damage of roof is just blister because of the heat and not from Hail. All my neighbour hood homes got approved from various other toprated insurance companies and mine they asked me to do a repair of $1050. in their conclusion they said all the soft metal vents are damaged because of the hail and part of the roof and the approoved amount of low to replace those.

No number of place where we can complaints. Every time the same person took the phone and they talk like an expert roof specialist and decision all based on the picture sent by the adjuster.

I asked them to send another adjuster and they are not willing to send one out to re-evaluate.

Very bad custermer service in the claims department.

Dont't go for Esurance

Product or Service Mentioned: Esurance Homeowners Insurance.

Comments

If it has been more than a year since the last communication with them, then the statute of limitations has run out. Next time you have a loss, engage a Public Adjuster to represent you, you will get a much better settlement.

Esurance Reviews