On April 13, 2012 I had a not at fault accident where my truck incurred about $2,500.00 worth of damage; First it took until two days ago (10 days short of 3 WHOLE months) to get an appraiser out to look at the damage to my vehicle.

Then they apprasied my $2,500.00 worth of damage at a little over $1,200.00. My deductible is $1,000.00 leaving me with about $200.00 to fix ,y vehicle. That's not even enough to buy one headlight muchless fix the damage.

Bottom line, If you want your vehicle INSURED then ESURANCE IS NOT THE WAY TO GO. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME ON A QUOTE. You get what you pay for in most cases, but I definitely lost money by switching to Esurance.

ESURANCE IS THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET. If you have any questions for me or about my experience please contact me at 757-678-6115 or 757-710-1407 and I will be happy to steer you away from esurance as I would never want anyone to go through the horror story that I have with this horrible insurance company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 11 #1171767

Einsurance is owned by the world's worse insurance company ALLSTATE. They are world class at sucking

0 0 Reply
I feel your pain

Aug 30, 2012 #535797

I can't begin to explain the lack of service I've received from E-surance!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!
We submitted a claim for our vehicle and heard from the adjustor before anyone at Esurance. We kept the appointment and had her come out and all was great. I called my claim rep, because I had yet to hear back from anyone other than her. Left him a message since he was on vacation!
Couple of days later (still no call back from claim rep) my adjustor calls back and I explain I haven't had a conversation yet with Mr. STEVE MONTIEL! she says, "Oh really?.. Well I see here that the check is already in the mail".
Ok I say. Well that was easy! (SO I THOUGHT!)
A couple of days later I don't see a check in the mail. Call STEVE MONTIEL again. No answer. Leave message. NO CALL BACK(It's been over a month now, and NO CALL BACK!!!!)
I then receive a letter that my claim is under investigation due to me being UNCOOPERATIVE!!!!!! Are you serious????
So I call the Esurance 800 number and talk with an extremely RUDE customer service rep in their Dallas office HOLLY BAILEY!!!!
I explain to her that I'm pretty upset that I still have a hole in my roof over a month after I placed my claim... She goes on to follow up my statement with "Lets get one thing clear, its your responsibility to cover that hole while your claim is under review and esurance will not be liable for any additional damages!!!" .. I think to myself, you must be kidding me, did that
... Show more

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.