Colorado Springs, Colorado

This company is retarted.... I had moved with my wife into a temporary address while we waited on the sale of our home to go through.

When asking about an insurance claim, my wife mentioned she lives at the temporary address. They canceled my policy because the temp address was different than the one we had on file. This is retarted because we purchased our new home and I was not allowed to reinstate the insurance until she went out and got her own policy. Furthermore, they would not let me change the address to our new home until it is reinstated.

They would not even provide me insurance until she got a seperate policy. My cars, my insurance coverage, and she is just added as an additional driver, but yet they are saying that she can't be verified to reside at the same address?

Who the *** is running the show because apparently it seems to be a bunch of dumb ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esurance Claim.

Comments

I had the same darn issue just moved to house rental two family... Says there are other people living at same address said its two family home.

Owners in Florida... Other people in other rental...

Says they are under my insurance and canceled me and I just changed to them!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh Happy New Year!!!!!

Esurance Reviews