Had 2 accidents, one in buddies driveway, one on way home from buddies. Was the day roads were icy, Jan 22, 2018.

Esurance makes us file 2 claims, then combines them for total damage. Fine. Then, one Rep says the other Rep is going to handle everything. We had to ask questions to get answers.

When it comes pay out time, Esurance subtracted one claim from the other! Come to find out, they closed one claim! They called the closed claim "prior damages" to the accident! We get this list of "prior damages" and it's not damages that incurred before his open claim, but afterwards, on the way home!!

I have emailed the Rep and the main Texas Claims Dept - nothing!! Seems to me if you point out an error, and they do nothing, aren't they creating fraud at that point? Because it's not thousands of dollars, and no one was injured, lawyers don't even want to give advice!!

If I had known then what I know now..................... honesty doesn't pay off with dishonest companies!!

Review about: Esurance Auto Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Claims processing, Whole experience, Entire experience or attitude of the representative.

Comments

Finally heard from Esurance Customer Service and the Representative Josh. Everything has been corrected.

This issue has been resolved. Thank you Esurance.