I HATE I DIDNT REVIEW OR READ ANY THING ABOUT ESURANCE.OMG THIS COMPANY IS SAD.I NOTICE MY CAR HAD BEEN TOUCH AND MARK UP IN THE INSIDE AND OUT SIDE OF THE DOOR.I REPORTED THAT IT SEEM LIKE SOMEONE BEEN TRYING BREAK INSIDE MY CAR.NOW I HAVE MARKS ALL IN SIDE MY DOOR.MY RUBBER IS CUT OFF FROM THE WINDOW SEAL AND FABRIC BY MY SEAT BEAT IS CUT UP.OK THE REPRESENTATIVE CALL ME TOLD ME THEY HAD DO AN INVESTIGATION.I AM LIKW WHAT. HE CALL ME BACK AND SAID THEY NOT GOING FIX MY CAR I DID THAT.OMG WHY WOULD I TEAR MY CAR UP.I LOVE MY CHARGER.WHY WOULD I DO THAT TO MYSELF.TEARING UP MY CAR FROM TOP TO BOTTOM ON THE DRIVER SIDE.THEY NOT GOING FIX MY CAR AND I PAY MY DAM INSURANCE EVERY MONTH NEVER MISS A PAYMENT,AND THIS HOW I GET TREATED THEY TOLD ME I DID THIS FROM WEAR AND TEAR.THIS IS NOT A GOOD INSURANCE COMPANY DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.THEY MESS ME OVER BIG TIME AND MY FAMILY MEMBER OF MINES,A LESSON LEARN.I WILL NOT RENEW AND I AM GOING TO A BETTER COMPANY.THIS OTHER COMPANY TOLD ME WHEN I SHOWED THEM MY PICTURE THEY TOLD ME LOOK LIKE SOME ONE WAS TRYING GET IN MY CAR.BUT ESURANCE REPRESENTATIVE AUSTIN TAYLOR TOLD ME IT WAS WEAR AND TEAR AND THIS HAPPEN ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO.REALLY.THEY ARE UNTRUTHFUL PEOPLE,STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Esurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments