Franklin Park, New Jersey

Basically holds me responsible for accident I didn't cause lied about what was covered when I bought policy.Worst customer service and claim processing time I have ever experienced.

Whatever you do buy from geico or progressive this company is a scam and are liars ripping off millions of dollars and people.

I will never leave progressive ever again As long aa I own a car

Do not believe the commercials they are the cut rate insurance company they warn about on tv.Run cancel your policy or find out how awful they are once your car is damaged or totaled.

Had an Experience with Esurance?

Comments

Totally agree! I was in a small accident where it was the ither drivers

Fault and I've had to do ALL OF THIS COMPANIES

Leg work and their job! Getting police reports etc!

When my car is fixed, I'm done!!! I'm finding another company!

And besides every time it's time for my policy renrewel, they

RAISE MY INSURSANCE AND WE'VE HAD A PERFECT DRIVING RECORD!

It's a scam!!

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more